Monday, April 03, 2006

We are back in business!

I know it's been what, 4 months since last I wrote. But I swear, Blogger was broken. Hence the new URL and everything.

Anyway for those of you who have been waiting with breath that is baited, Tarantiny and I are still together and very much in love. It's been 4 months and we are in a state of blissful, googly-eyed love!

Sort of...

So here's the deal. I mentioned that this boy was a boy from the North Country. That's right, our commie brother to the North, Canada. Well anyway, turns out my lovely T did not have a visa to be hanging in the states and on a trip back to Toronto for his sister's engagement party, he was stopped at the border and not allowed to return to the US. That was a little over a month ago.

Since then, I've been to Toronto twice and racked up the cell phone bill. Fortunately T-Mobile has a discounted dialing to Canada package. Funny that Canada of all places has turned into such a foreign land. I mean, I can literally get there in 45 minutes, yet the love of my life can't get here at all. How fucked up is that?

Anyway, I'll have more stories soon but I wanted to give a little update and let you all know that I'm back in business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're back! HOORAY!!!!